Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Tech Academy

Dark Ninjas Find Their Home Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In need of a Entrance Exam? Click Here
Did you introduce yourself?Click Here To introduce yourself.
Want This site running well and to its full potential? Then Donate Now.. $1 is what it will take.Click HereFor more Info.
NTA POD

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is lightwillbegin

Our users have posted a total of 2361 messages in 356 subjects
Ninja Awards
Ninja Of The Week is Xero_- Most Active Person is Primus Early Staff Of The Week is Shining Escurido Admin Of The Week isThe Ultimate Mike
Neo Tech Awards
Tech Of The Week is Bitch.69! SilverGrovyle, Most Active Person is timaeusTestified Staff Of The Week is WaldosShadow Admin Of The Month is Bingo
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 249 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:49 am
Top posters
Lightsworn Overlord
WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  I_vote_lcapWaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  I_voting_barWaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  I_vote_rcap 
Death The Kid
WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  I_vote_lcapWaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  I_voting_barWaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  I_vote_rcap 
TaiyouKing*
Shining Escuridao
WaldosShadow
The ultimate mike
Headmaster Troll
TD-Shogun
M3e//Ez313
Headmaster Excalibur

WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

Mood : WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Nmp8P

WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Empty
PostSubject: WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds    WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Constellar Deck in a Nutshell:
The main thing you use a Constellar deck for is quick summoning and even quicker XYZ-ing. The most powerful xyz in the deck is Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7 (Sorry if I spelled that wrong), it can be xyz summoned 2 ways, the first is two Level 6 type monsters OR you can attach it to any Constellar XYZ monster, the only down fall to this is that it doesn't gain it's effect till your next turn if you summon it this way. The effects of a majority of the Constellars is either being able to Normal Summon another time or Special Summon another Constellar monster. Which then allows you an instant xyz with the right cards or if your really lucky 2 or 3. Another good effect is Constellar Kaust, his effect is much like Wind-up Sharks, you can make one monster a level higher or lower then it is, also creating another instant xyz.

Deck Make Up:
This is my shot at a Constellar deck:
Monsters: 19
3x Constellar Gredi
3x Constellar Kaust
3x Constellar Leonis
3x Constellar Pollux
3x Constellar Sheratan
1x Honest
1x Morphing Jar
2x Thunder King
Spells: 10
3x Constellar Starsign
1x Dark Hole
2x Forbidden Lance
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
2x MST
Trap: 11
2x Fiendish Chain
1x Mirror Force
1x Negate Attack
1x Safe Zone
1x Solem J
2x Solem W
3x Xyz reborn
Total: 40
Extra:
2x Constellar Beehive
2x Constellar Omega
1x Constellar Hyades
2x Constellar Pleiades
2x Constellar M 7 (Not gonna try to spell it again)
Reason Behind All Non-Constellar Monsters:
Honest: All the Constellar monsters are Light monsters making Honest the greatest card to have in your hand when a powerhouse swinger is on the field and all you have is one monster.
Morphing Jar: Good card when you use Omegas effect then send the monster back into the deck.
Thunder King: Who doesnt have at least one of these in a deck now a days?
Starsign: Allows you to draw cards for each XYZ you summon.
Dark Hole: Staple Card
Forbidden Lance: Same reason for Honest, weakens opponents, but as well if Mirror Force or a card that targets is activated just use it and your monster stays.
Rest of spells: Staples
Fiendish Chain: Stops attacks and really bad monster effects.
Mirror and Negate: Staples in my opinion stop attacks.
Safe Zone: Very fun card to use, if your opponent uses MST or Heavy Storm, chain this card to his monster and well bye bye monster.
XYZ reborn: Allows you to reborn an xyz and give it one material. giving you cake and a fork too.
Extra Deck Explanation:
Constellar Beehive: Effect: Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a "Constellar" monster you control battles: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; that monster gains 1000 ATK, until the End Phase. This card boosts monsters to a peak of power.
Constellar Hyades: Effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Change all monsters your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position. Puts opponents monsters in there weakest place.
Constellar Omega: Effect: Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; This turn, all face-up "Constellar" monsters you currently control are unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards. Making you not have to worry about attacking brings you one step closer to winning your duel.
Constellar Pleiades: Effect: Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 card on the field; return that target to the hand. Opponent got 5HD, a strong beater, say bye bye for a few turns, ruining your opponents plans for attack.
Constellar PM7: Effect: Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field or in a Graveyard; return that target to its owner's hand. Got a power house in the grave? Got a master plan with one missing link? M7's effect does it all plus the 2700 atk aint bad either.
Final Review:
So the Constellar deck is a very handy new deck, I defiantly can say its a deck you should try at least once. Powerhouse effects and monsters, only add to the fun of this deck
Next Article:
Next week I'll either do a Prophecy or a Interdimensional Jet deck, wanna see one or the other ask me for it.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

Mood : WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Zp7xA

PostSubject: Re: WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds    WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Nice Article you got there ^.^
Back to top Go down
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

PostSubject: Re: WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds    WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Nice one dude, i think ill attempt to make one now.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing*

TaiyouKing*

Mood : WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  A5rdQ

PostSubject: Re: WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds    WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 am

Thanks for that man, been looking into making one for a while. But I really would like to see prophecy, I think they're really cool but I always end up with way too many monsters XD
Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

Mood : WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Nmp8P

PostSubject: Re: WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds    WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:27 am

No problem guys glad i can help and Taiyou i will try as long as no one else does it by next week
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

Mood : WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  XC0dW

PostSubject: Re: WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds    WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:49 am

-claps hands- very nice article!
Back to top Go down
https://ninjatechacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds    WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WaldosShadows newest deck: Constellar originally known as Sacreds
Page 1 of 1