Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy

Dark Ninjas Find Their Home Here

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
In need of a Entrance Exam? Click Here
Did you introduce yourself?Click Here To introduce yourself.
Want This site running well and to its full potential? Then Donate Now.. $1 is what it will take.Click HereFor more Info.
NTA POD

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is lightwillbegin

Our users have posted a total of 2364 messages in 359 subjects
Ninja Awards
Ninja Of The Week is Xero_- Most Active Person is Primus Early Staff Of The Week is Shining Escurido Admin Of The Week isThe Ultimate Mike
Neo Tech Awards
Tech Of The Week is Bitch.69! SilverGrovyle, Most Active Person is timaeusTestified Staff Of The Week is WaldosShadow Admin Of The Month is Bingo
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:58 am
Top posters
Lightsworn Overlord

Death The Kid

TaiyouKing*

Shining Escuridao

WaldosShadow

The ultimate mike

Headmaster Troll

TD-Shogun

M3e//Ez313

Headmaster Excalibur

Share | 

Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator

Mood :

PostSubject: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

NTA-ians, September is coming soon, which means Konami is going to attempt to kill several decks and piss of alot of people! So what cards do you see and not see being banned limited or even brought back. One card I see being limited is MST, call me an idiot but Konami has released Night Shot and MST can show a lot about your opponents back field. So I see it being limited to 2 or 1 to force people to use the in my opinion better Night Shot, maybe even it will get Limited.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Primus Early wrote:
you guys suck at banlist speculations well except for infer that is but really

Agreed afro Especially Era :/

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:34 pm

just a reminder i do believe there is another one somewhere like this with my full belief of the banned card list

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Tester
Tester

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:16 pm

banned:
bls
heavy storm

semi-limited:
grapha
hornet
mst
neo spacian grand mole

limited:
giant trunade
wind up zenmaines

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TD-Shogun
Tester
Tester

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 pm

shining that is a bad list you need a balid reason to banning or restricting the cards

Tester
Tester

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Primus Early wrote:
shining that is a bad list you need a valid reason to banning or restricting the cards
what part of bored did you not get

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:05 am

hahaha bored=best valid reason ever!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://ninjatechacademy.forumotion.com
Headmaster Excalibur
Ninja Administrator

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 am

Banned:
Reborn (I hope not)
Future fusion (MAJOR staple in chaos drags)
The 2 major nuke cards Hole and storm (Thats what some noobs want to happen apparently)

Limited:
Dragonfly
Red eyes darkness metal dragon
Zenmaity
WU factory
Chaos emporer (I know hes not coming back but it would be so funny if he did)

Semi-Limited:
Grapha
Snoww
Mst
Hornet
Zenmaines
Rescue Rabbit

"The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you." - Solf J. Kimblee
Back to top Go down
dark punisher
Air Armor Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:53 pm

All I kno is that the wind-up loop has 2 die b4 emeral hits TCG, and TGU has a high chance of gettin hit, Reborn or BLS will get banned probably BLS cause i think Konami is trying 2 kill chaos IMO, and with laggia and dolkka coming out n tins Rabbit may not get hit reason y just 2 sell tins, Grapha limited Snoww Semi and as 4 insektor anything 2 cripple them would b great, also chaos sorcerer limited y cause of prophecy, justice of prophecy allows u 2 add a lv 5 or higher spellcaster and a spellbook fromyour deck 2 your hand and spelllbook of life allows u 2 ss a spellcaster from grave like I said b4 all of this pure speculation im sure most of this will be wrong

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 pm

i am gonna go off on a limb here and say dmoc will come back to 1. why? because of the new spellbook archtype thats coming out. and it has looked like konami has been getting ready to bring dmoc back for awhile now and the spellbook archtype just make it look more like they would put it back at 1. just a guess but i wouldn't be surprised to see it go to 1.

Infernity Troll :3
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing*

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 am

I really don't care about most of this stuff, I just hope that Inzectors get the banning of a lifetime

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[img][spoiler]
Back to top Go down
dark punisher
Air Armor Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Infernity Troll wrote:
i am gonna go off on a limb here and say dmoc will come back to 1. why? because of the new spellbook archtype thats coming out. and it has looked like konami has been getting ready to bring dmoc back for awhile now and the spellbook archtype just make it look more like they would put it back at 1. just a guess but i wouldn't be surprised to see it go to 1.
DMOC would open up windows that need 2 stay close

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 pm

dark punisher wrote:

DMOC would open up windows that need 2 stay close

I hear ya!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[img][spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:58 pm

my reasoning for saying dmoc would come back to 1 is the new spellcatser acrhtypes that are coming out soon. dmoc would help konami sell those archtypes. it would be for sales.

Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:59 pm

plus just cause i wanna play sams next format i wish for shi en to go to 2 ^^

Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Tester
Tester

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 pm

meh so long as inzektors take a hit im fine

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TD-Shogun
Tester
Tester

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 am

inzektors won't die hornet won't get banned or hit but dfly its a maybe also snoww i believe is good at 3 2 would just slow it down and its not a very good deck considering of all of the side deck cards people use for them also if dmoc comes back monster reborn would have to be banned man do you guys suck at banlist speculations

T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 am

look they reprinting monster reborn so reborn wont let hit

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Chaos Vortex
Air Armor Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 am

Idk about all these other cards, but Winged kuriboh definitely needs to be banned. So OP.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Troll
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:47 am

chaos its shud be banned for god sake

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:30 pm

looking back through everyones predictions.... most of you guys are just saying what u would like too get hit and not using logic. the main one i see is the DW deck. people daying grapha will get to 1 or 2???? it will tay at 3 they r more likely to hit snoww,card destrustion, or gates. konami almost NEVER hits the main boss monster. in agnets they hit earth over hyperion. so if they hit DW at all my guess is snoww goes to 1

Back to top Go down
TD-Shogun
Tester
Tester

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:09 pm

that is true they are just saying what should get hit without thinking and just want it hit just because they asume its broken when clearly it isnt

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Look at it this way guys, Inzectors will get hit (probably) but definatley not butchered. Konami is a business and they want to make money, they aren't going to kill off inzectors, 'cuz I'd say inzectors and chaos are the highest sellers right now so yeah. And they definatley won't ban BLS since it just got reprinted in Gold 4, and chaos sorcerer is comming out again in Legendary Collection 3, as is mirror, reborn and heavy storm, so there's my predictions for NOT on the list

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[img][spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja

Mood :

PostSubject: @primus   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Primus Early wrote:
that is true they are just saying what should get hit without thinking and just want it hit just because they asume its broken when clearly it isnt

ikr
people use logic like ur konami not noobs lol

Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Tester
Tester

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Primus Early wrote:
inzektors won't die hornet won't get banned or hit but dfly its a maybe also snoww i believe is good at 3 2 would just slow it down and its not a very good deck considering of all of the side deck cards people use for them also if dmoc comes back monster reborn would have to be banned man do you guys suck at banlist speculations
didnt say die i just want them to take a hit, again dragonfly is the main thing i want limited that alone is enough to cripple/weaken the deck; also we arent speculating just saying what we want gone or reduced Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TD-Shogun
Tester
Tester

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:46 pm

thats what banlist speculations is thinking about what should be banned or reduced

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next