Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Tech Academy

Dark Ninjas Find Their Home Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In need of a Entrance Exam? Click Here
Did you introduce yourself?Click Here To introduce yourself.
Want This site running well and to its full potential? Then Donate Now.. $1 is what it will take.Click HereFor more Info.
NTA POD

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is lightwillbegin

Our users have posted a total of 2361 messages in 356 subjects
Ninja Awards
Ninja Of The Week is Xero_- Most Active Person is Primus Early Staff Of The Week is Shining Escurido Admin Of The Week isThe Ultimate Mike
Neo Tech Awards
Tech Of The Week is Bitch.69! SilverGrovyle, Most Active Person is timaeusTestified Staff Of The Week is WaldosShadow Admin Of The Month is Bingo
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 249 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:49 am
Top posters
Lightsworn Overlord
Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy I_vote_lcapWeekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy I_voting_barWeekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy I_vote_rcap 
Death The Kid
Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy I_vote_lcapWeekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy I_voting_barWeekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy I_vote_rcap 
TaiyouKing*
Shining Escuridao
WaldosShadow
The ultimate mike
Headmaster Troll
TD-Shogun
M3e//Ez313
Headmaster Excalibur

Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

Mood : Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Nmp8P

Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:45 am

Prophecy Background:
Prophecy, or as they were called Spellbook before, are a new deck type based around spell cards called "Spellbook". They are all based off of The Tarot of Marseilles.
Power of Deck:
This deck being based off of Spell cards have Synergy between each other, all the cards effects involve one of these four, banish one spellbook, add one spellbook, send one spell, reveal one spellbook. It all creates unison in it's own way.
My Prophecy Deck Attempt:
Monsters (19):
Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
Chariot of Prophecy x2
Emperor of Prophecy x2
Hermit of Prophecy x3
Strength of Prophecy x2
Justice of Prophecy x3
High Priestess of Prophecy x2
Amores of Prophecy
Temperance of Prophecy x 3
Spells (17):
Book of Moon
Heavy Storm
La Maison The Spellbook Tower x2
MST x2
Spell Absorption
Spellbook of Alma x2
Spellbook of Secrets x3
Spellbook of Power x3
Spellbook of Life x2
Traps (4):
Mirror Force
Negate Attack
Solem Judgement
Solem Warning
Extra (3+)
Empress of Prophecy x2
Hierophant of Prophecy
You can add more 3 and 4 stars xyz but those are the two most important.
Loop!:
There is a loop of sorts with this deck, I've had to research and attempt this myself. The loop requires High Priestess, Alma Spellbook and Power Spellbook, and for more power you can use La Masion to boost your deck and your cards. Now for the Loop, HP's eff is that you can banish 1 Spellbook Spell Card from your hand or Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target. You Banish Spellbook of Power, Then use Alma to bring it to your hand, give Power to HP, giving her 3500. Then destroy one monster, add the spellbook to your hand (Alma) then start the loop over again. You could also use Spell Absorption to gain 1000 LP a turn slowly making you more and more invincible.
Next Weeks Addition!:
Next week's addition will be an Atlantean/Mermail deck.
Praise from last weeks addition:
Black Reaper said, Nice Article you got there ^.^
The Ultimate Mike said, Nice one dude, i think ill attempt to make one now.
Thanks.
TaiyouKing said,Thanks for that man, been looking into making one for a while.
and our leader Blaster Dark Blade said while clapping, very nice article!

Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

Mood : Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Zp7xA

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:51 pm

There was on already done on Friday.. Hence Once per week.
Back to top Go down
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Bingo that was primus's article
He can do one as well if he wants, each of them do 1 per week.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

Mood : Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Zp7xA

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Well than that defeats the purpose of Once per week. Meh w/e..
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing*

TaiyouKing*

Mood : Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy A5rdQ

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Can I just point out to everybody that you could include breaker and defender since they are magical cards. Defender's good because a lot of the prophecy mons have low atk and wouldn't last too long.

Apart from that, very good. I didn't even know about the loop before. Can't wait to see how Mermails' will turn out
Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Taiyou: yesterday would BUT they don't keep the pace of the deck pluswith spellbool of power all monsters have power
Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:14 pm

dang phone not yesterday, yes it would
Back to top Go down
TD-Shogun
Tester
Tester

Mood : Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy DcZIX

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Black Reaper wrote:
Well than that defeats the purpose of Once per week. Meh w/e..

you got a point there bingo considering i came up with the idea of doing deck articles so yeah
Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm

1000! Sorry umm if its that big of a deal then fang I'm sorry I mean damn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy   Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Deck Article (Now on Sundays): This weeks deck Prophecy
Page 1 of 1