Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Tech Academy

Dark Ninjas Find Their Home Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In need of a Entrance Exam? Click Here
Did you introduce yourself?Click Here To introduce yourself.
Want This site running well and to its full potential? Then Donate Now.. $1 is what it will take.Click HereFor more Info.
NTA POD

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is lightwillbegin

Our users have posted a total of 2361 messages in 356 subjects
Ninja Awards
Ninja Of The Week is Xero_- Most Active Person is Primus Early Staff Of The Week is Shining Escurido Admin Of The Week isThe Ultimate Mike
Neo Tech Awards
Tech Of The Week is Bitch.69! SilverGrovyle, Most Active Person is timaeusTestified Staff Of The Week is WaldosShadow Admin Of The Month is Bingo
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 249 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:49 am
Top posters
Lightsworn Overlord
One month in review I_vote_lcapOne month in review I_voting_barOne month in review I_vote_rcap 
Death The Kid
One month in review I_vote_lcapOne month in review I_voting_barOne month in review I_vote_rcap 
TaiyouKing*
Shining Escuridao
WaldosShadow
The ultimate mike
Headmaster Troll
TD-Shogun
M3e//Ez313
Headmaster Excalibur

One month in review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

Mood : One month in review Nmp8P

One month in review Empty
PostSubject: One month in review   One month in review Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:20 am

Today marks one month from when Mr. Era asked me to join TGRA, so imma reflect that time in a very special way, copying mikes Newspaper setup Razz"
First Day:
My first day i was tested by Omnigeek, it was fun and i did better then i expected (I thought id be pink to be honest) then i was introduced to many people, bingo, redko, mike, and others, and started becoming more at home.
Tournament Blues:
I need to learn to get better in our tournaments, I've only won once in like 8 matches, very bad luck.... :/
That Dreaded Day of Pure Hatred >Sad :
No need to explain it anymore, i was in the chat when "Pro-Designer Joseph" took out more then 3/4 of our acad family members. But also tried to rally people to becoming apart of the rebuilding process of what is now Ninja Tech Academy, current population 130!
New Job:
As we began the new era of NTA i became one of its first new testers, a fun job can be straining but still great job to have, still thankful to era for letting me do it.
New friends:
In the new acad i've met new people, TaiyouKing, Drav, and others that are always on.
Eras Nighthawks:
Just pulled an all nighter with Era and Bingo.... I think i won cause there asleep/....
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle spoof:
My team the Team Noob Magnet Tributes have reached nearly our full potential only needing one more member to become a full 5 team Inner Team, ahead of Vanguard Dragons, lead by Era.
Parting words:
One month down, i hope to have many many more with this group. You all are like a 2nd family to me, even though i havent met a single one of ya! But we all share a common love for dueling. And that is what sets us apart from everyone else! We are a family of duelists. All here for each other!
My Random Color of the day is Cyan in honor of my original dorm the Hyper Liberian Blue's now named the Aqua Armor blue, also the dorm I've had the most tested students end up!
Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Tester
Tester
Shining Escuridao

Mood : One month in review 3Od7m

PostSubject: Re: One month in review   One month in review Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:18 pm

nice and i know how you feel, that day(That Dreaded Day) was a dark day for the internet Sad
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Troll
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
Headmaster Troll

Mood : One month in review Sltx5

PostSubject: Re: One month in review   One month in review Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:32 pm

no saying i have overkill decks BULLSHIT
Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Tester
Tester
Shining Escuridao

Mood : One month in review 3Od7m

PostSubject: Re: One month in review   One month in review Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Dragonic Overlord wrote:
no saying i have overkill decks BULLSHIT
lol wat? Question
Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

Mood : One month in review Nmp8P

PostSubject: Re: One month in review   One month in review Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Destroyer redko:
Redko(Dragonic Overlord) gave me an amazing overkilltastic deck.

Better redko?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One month in review   One month in review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One month in review
Page 1 of 1