Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Tech Academy

Dark Ninjas Find Their Home Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In need of a Entrance Exam? Click Here
Did you introduce yourself?Click Here To introduce yourself.
Want This site running well and to its full potential? Then Donate Now.. $1 is what it will take.Click HereFor more Info.
NTA POD

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is lightwillbegin

Our users have posted a total of 2361 messages in 356 subjects
Ninja Awards
Ninja Of The Week is Xero_- Most Active Person is Primus Early Staff Of The Week is Shining Escurido Admin Of The Week isThe Ultimate Mike
Neo Tech Awards
Tech Of The Week is Bitch.69! SilverGrovyle, Most Active Person is timaeusTestified Staff Of The Week is WaldosShadow Admin Of The Month is Bingo
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 249 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:49 am
Top posters
Lightsworn Overlord
Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion I_vote_lcapJudgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion I_voting_barJudgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion I_vote_rcap 
Death The Kid
Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion I_vote_lcapJudgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion I_voting_barJudgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion I_vote_rcap 
TaiyouKing*
Shining Escuridao
WaldosShadow
The ultimate mike
Headmaster Troll
TD-Shogun
M3e//Ez313
Headmaster Excalibur

Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion

Go down 
+10
MapleKnight
Headmaster Excalibur
jinxx
Infernity Troll
Headmaster Troll
TD-Shogun
Lightsworn Overlord
Death The Kid
The ultimate mike
WaldosShadow
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Nmp8P

Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:35 am

NTA-ians, September is coming soon, which means Konami is going to attempt to kill several decks and piss of alot of people! So what cards do you see and not see being banned limited or even brought back. One card I see being limited is MST, call me an idiot but Konami has released Night Shot and MST can show a lot about your opponents back field. So I see it being limited to 2 or 1 to force people to use the in my opinion better Night Shot, maybe even it will get Limited.
Back to top Go down
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:25 am

That would be super gay lol, as MST can target any spell/trap while night beam only SET spell/traps so it will majorly suck against some opponents. If anything they may re-ban storm, so if people want that extra back row hatred they would need to invest in night beams but i would just play dust tornado O_O lol.

I want Monster reborn to go and i honestly think there is a possibility it will go, now that call of the haunted is at 3 and the speed of the format as it is, monster reborn is overkill. imo. Its too broken of a card, it has no drawbacks whatsoever, you can use it to bait out solemns and then continue to rage with other cards...i hate it with pure passion. -.-
Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Nmp8P

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 am

Ten bucks Era says Hornet..... but i think other Inves will go, them and Rabbit probably limited, REDM, Chaos Sorc, and i agree, monster reborn will go and so will heavy maybe.... I could see them limiting Grapha too
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Zp7xA

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Hornet can never be LIMITED or BANNED. I have one reason why:

Hornet doesn't do much in inzectors. Dragonfly is the key card for Inzectors & pretty much gets the deck going. So Hornet is getting a shot of being Limited, most likely Semi. (BUT it would be pointless since you only need 1 for the loop and such) Honestly, Dragonfly is the one who should get hit with a limited. Era sucks (And I repeat, sucks) at Banlist predictions.

In the case of Monster Reborn, it shouldn't get banned imo. Call of the hunted should be limited. REDMD has a shot of getting limited OR semi. Chaos Sorc should be Limited/Semi, and grapha is a big no no. Grapha is the main card of Dark Worlds. If you take it out as a semi or limited, it ruins Dark worlds (PURE), but Grapha is one of the most likely to get semi. Heavy should go, but I see it as a pointless move for Konami. They bought it back then banning it again? That's pretty Lolzy (imo). I see Rabbit getting Limited.

Now MST should NOT get limited/semi. If they DO take out Heavy then limiting MST is pointless. If they keep Heavy, then MST should be Semi.
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion XC0dW

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:16 pm

F*** you bongo lol i can chose whatever cards i want for my bandlist predictions lol thats why its called MY bandlist prediction
Back to top Go down
https://ninjatechacademy.forumotion.com
TD-Shogun
Tester
Tester

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion DcZIX

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:04 pm

banned

wind-up hunter
five headed dragon

limited

inzektor dragonfly
wind-up factory
snoww
lightpulsar
REDM

semi limited

grapha
mst
rescue bunny

unlimited

SORL
marshmellon

thats my banlist

Back to top Go down
Headmaster Troll
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
Headmaster Troll

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Sltx5

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:55 pm

primus rabbit at 2 wouldnt hurt dino players since we only run 3 sabs and 3 kabz whut is the 3rd rabbit is gonna be for so basicly 2 rabbit wouldnt hrut and grapha gonna be at 3 since he is a structure deck guy
Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja
Infernity Troll

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion VCfQo

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:22 am

banned
future fusion

limited
inzektor dragonfly
wind-up carrier zenmighty ( not sure though)
evolsaur laggia
red-eyes darkness meta dragon

semi-limited
rescue rabbit

unlimited
magical stone excavation
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:22 pm

only ban FF? what about Hornet???
Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja
Infernity Troll

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:48 pm

hornet isn't the problem. and if hornet did get hit. it would go to 1. its not gonna get touched though.
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Hornet is the TARGET of those cards lol
Back to top Go down
jinxx
Flame Armor Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Banned
Future Fusion this card is a given sets up way to many combos with dragons and heros needs to go away should have gone away a long time ago

Wind-up hunter i couldnt care less if the deck was an xyz spam i care about my hand getting it

leviair people may not agree with this but its the only logical way to keep tgu at 3 and slow rabbit down with tgu at 3

limited

red eyes darkness metal dragon hieratcis are extremely stupid and when they hit the tcg they will be even worse put it to one to stop gustav max before it becomes a huge problem

inzektor hornet the destruction needs a hit

inzektor centipede the searcher in my eyes is mroe dangerous than dragonfly call me bad if u want.

thats all i can think of to one at the moment i know theres mroe though

semi limited
rescue rabbit

book of moon they have been bringing staples back to 2 why not book i realize the card is extremely powerful but with the amount of otks and stuff in the game right now wouldnt book be a necessary evil?

mystical space typhoon

again i will edit when i can think of more issues with this awful format

unlimited

lumina even with the boost they keep giving to lightsworn they are still bad only 4 cards from the archtype are being thrown into anything i/e chaos dragons

spore

the agent of mystery earth

magical stone excavation

i garantee konami only does one or two things on the list that i just made
im still kinda meh on banning heavy bringing trunade back and putting mst at 2 idk

Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 pm

TGU needs to go to 2 lol xD 3= way to broken
Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja
Infernity Troll

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm

tgu won't get hit cause its not out in ocg yet.
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:24 pm

its comming out
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Excalibur
Ninja Administrator
Headmaster Excalibur

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion ZLxHJ

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:56 pm

SharkDrakeX-Divine Dragon wrote:
its comming out
But it wont get hit to 2 as SOON as it comes out.... thats retarded, lol
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:17 pm

true lol vwry true
Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja
Infernity Troll

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:52 am

era -_- u just got back into the game. lol and ur already saying this will get banned etc. it makes u look like a noob. i have been playing for 8 years and compeativly for 3 years.
hornet won't get hit because its not the problem. dragonfly is. ocg just abuses dragonfly. they focus on xyz control not otk. they just control the board with xyz's. they can't do that as easy without 3 dragonfly. thats why it will get hit over hornet.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Excalibur
Ninja Administrator
Headmaster Excalibur

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion ZLxHJ

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Infernity Troll wrote:
era -_- u just got back into the game. lol and ur already saying this will get banned etc. it makes u look like a noob. i have been playing for 8 years and compeativly for 3 years.
hornet won't get hit because its not the problem. dragonfly is. ocg just abuses dragonfly. they focus on xyz control not otk. they just control the board with xyz's. they can't do that as easy without 3 dragonfly. thats why it will get hit over hornet.
Exactly inzektors are capable of infinite XYZ possibilities also so just to say that hornet is the problem is ignorant and nobish
Back to top Go down
MapleKnight
T.G. Librians

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion 90l2x

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:59 pm

If anything it will help my Ice Barriers get closer to the top at locals... I hope.
Would love to see Trishula back but i doubt that will happen.
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:03 pm

I <3 ice barriers, they can loop if you do it right
Back to top Go down
dark punisher
Air Armor Ninja
dark punisher

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 am

Lightpulsar semi or limited (Limited IMO), Tour Guide semi, Wind-up Zenmaity limited (kill loop while u still can), Monster Reborn banned, Rescue Rabbit limited, dragonfly limited, centipede semi, and BLS banned sum of my guesses
Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja
Infernity Troll

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:21 am

dark punisher wrote:
Lightpulsar semi or limited (Limited IMO), Tour Guide semi, Wind-up Zenmaity limited (kill loop while u still can), Monster Reborn banned, Rescue Rabbit limited, dragonfly limited, centipede semi, and BLS banned sum of my guesses

probaly 2 of those will happen if that.
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 am

y is everyone hating on BLS? its a staple now lol ppl bitch about it, but, they dont when the topdeck it xS
Back to top Go down
TD-Shogun
Tester
Tester

Mood : Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion DcZIX

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:59 pm

you guys suck at banlist speculations well except for infer that is but really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion   Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgement Day (September)- Banned Card List Discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next