Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Tech Academy

Dark Ninjas Find Their Home Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In need of a Entrance Exam? Click Here
Did you introduce yourself?Click Here To introduce yourself.
Want This site running well and to its full potential? Then Donate Now.. $1 is what it will take.Click HereFor more Info.
NTA POD

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is lightwillbegin

Our users have posted a total of 2361 messages in 356 subjects
Ninja Awards
Ninja Of The Week is Xero_- Most Active Person is Primus Early Staff Of The Week is Shining Escurido Admin Of The Week isThe Ultimate Mike
Neo Tech Awards
Tech Of The Week is Bitch.69! SilverGrovyle, Most Active Person is timaeusTestified Staff Of The Week is WaldosShadow Admin Of The Month is Bingo
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 249 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:49 am
Top posters
Lightsworn Overlord
Standard rules & regulations I_vote_lcapStandard rules & regulations I_voting_barStandard rules & regulations I_vote_rcap 
Death The Kid
Standard rules & regulations I_vote_lcapStandard rules & regulations I_voting_barStandard rules & regulations I_vote_rcap 
TaiyouKing*
Shining Escuridao
WaldosShadow
The ultimate mike
Headmaster Troll
TD-Shogun
M3e//Ez313
Headmaster Excalibur

Standard rules & regulations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

Standard rules & regulations Empty
PostSubject: Standard rules & regulations   Standard rules & regulations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:28 pm

1-You need to be active in this academy. That means constantly participating Our events & Tournaments.

2.- Absoultely NO spamming. Spamming is when you :

a - Posting excessive messages, splitting your sentence up into a few short words in each message.

b - Posting outside links more than once.(Do not post other academy links or advertise academies)

c - posting random or irrelevant things...

3.- Respect EVERYONE, no swearing at another member etc...

4.- Do NOT argue with our testers, they may be wrong at times, they are very busy, and can lose train of thought. Just go with it, then PM an admin or Mod, with a screenshot of the problem and you will be retested. (If its an urgent misplay, you can ask one of us to come watch, and explain the situation. It will be handled) Testers who don not know their ruling will be demoted, report them instantly.

5.- ONLY one account per IP address, we will check frequently. And you will receive an IP ban if caught doing so without permission.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

Mood : Standard rules & regulations Zp7xA

PostSubject: Re: Standard rules & regulations   Standard rules & regulations Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Update: 7.2.12

Your profile pic must not have the following:
-Sexual stuff (IP banned with no warning)
- Advertisment of a site

Signature rules:
- Same rules as on top

If you defy one of the graphic rules, you will get a warning.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Standard rules & regulations   Standard rules & regulations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Update: 7.12.12

Your account will be deleted if its goes with the following:
-Has NEVER been on the site and you haven't shown up in 48 Hours,
-Invalid Dueling Network ID
-If the name is from another site (Advertising a Academy etc.)
-If the name is a reference to a Sexual Site
-Your name CAN NOT have any negative words. (Meaning an admins will change it OR we will delete it)

And as you all know 2 Acc. is against our Rules. IF caught, besides an IP ban and an deletion of the second acc, your original acc. will get deleted as well.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Standard rules & regulations   Standard rules & regulations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:05 pm

.:Update:. 8/1/12

*You can not take members away from this site. Meaning:
-You can not recruit someone to become a member at your site (ANY site) w/o an admins approval.
-Do not recruit an Admin/Staff/Member to help you out with your site etc.

If caught you will get a perm ban and a possible IP ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standard rules & regulations   Standard rules & regulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standard rules & regulations
Page 1 of 1