Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Tech Academy

Dark Ninjas Find Their Home Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In need of a Entrance Exam? Click Here
Did you introduce yourself?Click Here To introduce yourself.
Want This site running well and to its full potential? Then Donate Now.. $1 is what it will take.Click HereFor more Info.
NTA POD

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is lightwillbegin

Our users have posted a total of 2361 messages in 356 subjects
Ninja Awards
Ninja Of The Week is Xero_- Most Active Person is Primus Early Staff Of The Week is Shining Escurido Admin Of The Week isThe Ultimate Mike
Neo Tech Awards
Tech Of The Week is Bitch.69! SilverGrovyle, Most Active Person is timaeusTestified Staff Of The Week is WaldosShadow Admin Of The Month is Bingo
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 249 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:49 am
Top posters
Lightsworn Overlord
Welcome To NTA! I_vote_lcapWelcome To NTA! I_voting_barWelcome To NTA! I_vote_rcap 
Death The Kid
Welcome To NTA! I_vote_lcapWelcome To NTA! I_voting_barWelcome To NTA! I_vote_rcap 
TaiyouKing*
Shining Escuridao
WaldosShadow
The ultimate mike
Headmaster Troll
TD-Shogun
M3e//Ez313
Headmaster Excalibur

Welcome To NTA!

Go down 
+5
Death The Kid
Infernity Troll
white 1000
DemiGod*
Lightsworn Overlord
9 posters

Should We Recruit or Just Have Us?
Recruit
Welcome To NTA! I_vote_lcap54%Welcome To NTA! I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Us
Welcome To NTA! I_vote_lcap46%Welcome To NTA! I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

Mood : Welcome To NTA! XC0dW

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Welcome all Tech Rebirth Acadmey Survivers! As you know, shit went down, and we had to move here. I think its for the best. I will pay my respects to TGRA later, and will say goodbye. Now. Kingman123 wont stop until he has his way. DO NOT, give him this link. Beware of people when recruiting. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GIVE ANYONE ADMIN PANEL, OR I WILL SERIOUSLY RAGE AT YOU! Anyhow, I will make a poll, to see if you guys wanna keep the acad to like 30 hella active members, or like 300 non active members, the choice is yours, me personally? i might wanna keep it just us, but lets let the votes decide. 2 days for the vote. also, i am moving, and my internet will be down July 6th-to who knows when, so ill keep track on my phone of whats going on. Also, my YT trades will be off until i get re settled. Well thats all i have to say yall.

~~Era~~~

Vote
Back to top Go down
https://ninjatechacademy.forumotion.com
DemiGod*

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: ooooohhh yeaaaa man   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Yeaaa! In the new acad man im not sure if we should have recruits but either way they most likely wont stay but ill recruit anytime man just pm me in Dn when u want me to peace out ^___^
Back to top Go down
white 1000
Aqua Armor Ninja
white 1000

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:55 am

a dark day in history Sad
Back to top Go down
Infernity Troll
Air Armor Ninja
Infernity Troll

Mood : Welcome To NTA! VCfQo

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: idea   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:54 am

i think we should do some recruiting but not recruit like we did at the old academy. mabye like make a monthly or weekly day or something to recruit. just an idea. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

Mood : Welcome To NTA! Zp7xA

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 am

Guys having 30 members would be boring and pointless x.x And era change the theme and skin >.<
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
T.G. Librians

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:05 am

i think we need only us because of hackers
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:30 am

Okay the next person to say hacker will see my boston rage >.<

Please note I am not from Boston
Back to top Go down
M3e/\/\Ez313
Air Armor Ninja
M3e/\/\Ez313

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:35 am

can someone explain to me what has happened to the other forum and why we are now here? this seems extremely confusing
Back to top Go down
M3e/\/\Ez313
Air Armor Ninja
M3e/\/\Ez313

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 am

also i think we should recruit but be more aware of people we recruit.
how? have no clue. any ideas? besides, if we had just a really closenit group of people on a orum nobody would exactly learn as much as we could and we would all eventually be bored of eachother.

Last edited by M3e//Ez313 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 am

Change the way we recruit.
Do not simply go on online list and PM random people if they want to join.
Only ask people you have duelled, as a way to make sure we get better and stronger members.
This will mean a slower frequency of members, but in the long run we will have more active members.

Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 am

@bingo, theme AND skin? hell no, mike spent alotta time on the pics and me on the panel -$-
Back to top Go down
DemiGod*

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Lmfao.....   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:46 pm

It would be F****** up is someone accidentally gives the link to the guy who messed up the other acad but yea right now when era decides to recruit we have to really careful on who we r recruiting
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:49 pm

@ Era. . . . The theme and skin is terrible x.x...
Back to top Go down
DemiGod*

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: what would u change it to?   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Lol i thought it was pretty cool but bingo if u would change it what would the theme and skin be???
Back to top Go down
M3e/\/\Ez313
Air Armor Ninja
M3e/\/\Ez313

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:38 pm

there should be someway that we could know who belongs to other forums so we dont recruit them and have like a list of names or something stating who we should never recruit. sadly that is too complicated/ a major waste of time
Back to top Go down
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:58 pm

M3e/\/\Ez313 wrote:
there should be someway that we could know who belongs to other forums so we dont recruit them and have like a list of names or something stating who we should never recruit. sadly that is too complicated/ a major waste of time

or when we recruit we can simply as beforehand if they belong to an academy. if they do..stay away..?
Back to top Go down
DemiGod*

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: let era decide lol   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:21 pm

i think for now we should just leave the desicion to era and move on im just more interested in the war team and if/when our acad is going to have a war with another thats like the only thing im interested in
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:27 pm

DemiGod wrote:
i think for now we should just leave the desicion to era and move on im just more interested in the war team and if/when our acad is going to have a war with another thats like the only thing im interested in

lol
Back to top Go down
DemiGod*

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:36 pm

im like guys nothing u say will change anything era has the last word anyways
Back to top Go down
M3e/\/\Ez313
Air Armor Ninja
M3e/\/\Ez313

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:51 pm

@theultimatemike yeah but some people arent going to tell us if they are or not thats just how lie is i guess. we'll find some way.
Back to top Go down
Shining Escuridao
Tester
Tester
Shining Escuridao

Mood : Welcome To NTA! 3Od7m

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

lets get recruiting and building an acad again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome To NTA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To NTA!   Welcome To NTA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To NTA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Tech Academy  :: Main :: Announcements-
Jump to: