Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Tech Academy

Dark Ninjas Find Their Home Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In need of a Entrance Exam? Click Here
Did you introduce yourself?Click Here To introduce yourself.
Want This site running well and to its full potential? Then Donate Now.. $1 is what it will take.Click HereFor more Info.
NTA POD

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is lightwillbegin

Our users have posted a total of 2361 messages in 356 subjects
Ninja Awards
Ninja Of The Week is Xero_- Most Active Person is Primus Early Staff Of The Week is Shining Escurido Admin Of The Week isThe Ultimate Mike
Neo Tech Awards
Tech Of The Week is Bitch.69! SilverGrovyle, Most Active Person is timaeusTestified Staff Of The Week is WaldosShadow Admin Of The Month is Bingo
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 249 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:49 am
Top posters
Lightsworn Overlord
Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th I_vote_lcapNewspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th I_voting_barNewspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th I_vote_rcap 
Death The Kid
Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th I_vote_lcapNewspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th I_voting_barNewspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th I_vote_rcap 
TaiyouKing*
Shining Escuridao
WaldosShadow
The ultimate mike
Headmaster Troll
TD-Shogun
M3e//Ez313
Headmaster Excalibur

Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Empty
PostSubject: Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th   Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Announcements

The Prodigal Son Has Returned

Yes officially Dravarol has come back, he was once a admin for TGRA and has now joined the testers group for NTA. Activity is not promised but his presence will surely liven up the academy and make it more interesting.

I Challenge The Fool

Taiyouking has challenged The Ultimate Mike in a duel to finally settle a ongoing question between some of the members, who will win?
Possibly due to the fact that they are the only two member who are constantly active from the UK.

Era Reaches and Aquires

Eragon has asked for some help from all his members, in building his real life deck in exchange for a boost in the academy in terms of NP. He has also set the academy a target of 100 members and 1000 messages which has been achieved this week, congratulations to all of NTA.

Test Results

Well done and welcome to everyone who took their test this week.

Flame Armors:
al3rbi
Ginru

Aqua Armors:
Thomastr

Air Armors:
Rory4193
Donzaloog
Tilal
Galaxy-eyes photon

Crimson:
H-A-D

Deck Shop

Taiyouking, Renji Abarai, Dravarol, Waldo and Kenphaci Zaraki have all started deck shops this week and have seen some activity although they would love to have more business, hopefully more interest will arise this week.

Mainframe

Eragon has started doing riddles which has caught the attention of some of the members and has kept their interest when duelling couldn't cut it. Hopefully more riddles to come in the future.
Galleries have seen a lot of action this week with Era, The ultimate Mike, Dyna, Primus, Taiyouking and M3E/\/\Ez313 all putting up their exhibitions for show.
Posting games has been very active with a lot of member taking part in the games and keeping the topic alive.
Primus and waldo also started doing deck articles and attempting to teach members about the interesting decks out there.

Last edited by The ultimate mike on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WaldosShadow
T.G. Administrator
T.G. Administrator
WaldosShadow

Mood : Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Nmp8P

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th   Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:23 pm

such a good read
Back to top Go down
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th   Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:22 pm

WaldosShadow wrote:
such a good read

lol thanks man
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing*

TaiyouKing*

Mood : Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th A5rdQ

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th   Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Who u callin' a fool nigga? Razz
This is the only newspaper I read O.o
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

Mood : Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th XC0dW

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th   Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:34 pm

haha i love reading mikeys shit
Back to top Go down
https://ninjatechacademy.forumotion.com
TaiyouKing*

TaiyouKing*

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th   Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Blaster Dark Blade wrote:
haha i love reading mikeys shit

ew...what?
Back to top Go down
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th   Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:58 pm

TaiyouKing* wrote:

lol I'm not calling you a fool >.>

If you read the paragraph it starts with saying "taiyouking has challenged..."
Therefore its like you saying to me "i challenge the fool" like Mr. T says "I pity the fool"

xD
Back to top Go down
TaiyouKing*

TaiyouKing*

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th   Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:16 pm

The ultimate mike wrote:
TaiyouKing* wrote:

lol I'm not calling you a fool >.>

If you read the paragraph it starts with saying "taiyouking has challenged..."
Therefore its like you saying to me "i challenge the fool" like Mr. T says "I pity the fool"

xD

Hmm...nice save there Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th   Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Issue 2: Monday 2nd - Sunday 8th
Page 1 of 1