Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Welcome to NTA!

WE Hope You Enjoy Your Stay!

Ninja Tech Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Tech Academy

Dark Ninjas Find Their Home Here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In need of a Entrance Exam? Click Here
Did you introduce yourself?Click Here To introduce yourself.
Want This site running well and to its full potential? Then Donate Now.. $1 is what it will take.Click HereFor more Info.
NTA POD

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is lightwillbegin

Our users have posted a total of 2361 messages in 356 subjects
Ninja Awards
Ninja Of The Week is Xero_- Most Active Person is Primus Early Staff Of The Week is Shining Escurido Admin Of The Week isThe Ultimate Mike
Neo Tech Awards
Tech Of The Week is Bitch.69! SilverGrovyle, Most Active Person is timaeusTestified Staff Of The Week is WaldosShadow Admin Of The Month is Bingo
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 249 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:49 am
Top posters
Lightsworn Overlord
Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th I_vote_lcapNewspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th I_voting_barNewspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th I_vote_rcap 
Death The Kid
Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th I_vote_lcapNewspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th I_voting_barNewspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th I_vote_rcap 
TaiyouKing*
Shining Escuridao
WaldosShadow
The ultimate mike
Headmaster Troll
TD-Shogun
M3e//Ez313
Headmaster Excalibur

Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Empty
PostSubject: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am

Main

New rubric

"Blaster Dark" has introduced a "new and improved" rubric to allow the new recruits to be tested to their full potential, instead of 3 single duels it will now be 1 match, deck build and skill are still key factors of the rubric although now we have ruling questions to test the knowledge of the players not just their skills. How will this rubric fair and will we be getting too many recruits winding up in one dorm or will it be more spread out and fair?

Whats new?

"Death the Kid" has introduced new smileys and award user bars into the acad which is meant to make the experience at NTA more enjoyable and also more awarding. Meaning members will need to stay active or at least attempt it in order to get awards and be seen as a role model to all new recruits furthermore a little friendly competition never hurt any one. NTA Facebook group has been launched by "Blaster Dark" in order to maintain communication with the members of NTA but also brings us together as friends and academy members.

NTA Clan

"Infernity Troll" has slowly but surely started to look for some recruits for the NTA clan. The purpose of which is to dominate the DN wars and teams and get the academy feared by all. This of course means that once the clan starts fighting they will have to keep a higher win percentage in order to be seen as successful otherwise admins might need to step in, for that reason " Infernity Troll" must pick a strong, skill full and knowledgable team - can't wait to see who he decides.

Test Results

Well done and welcome to all those new recruits who were successfully tested and placed in their dorms:

Flame:
Ginru
Shadowdoomer
JF
Tommypickes

Earth:
The Awesome 1
Aster13
!willsmith!
Rocky15df
xsanutelligerx

Aqua:
Number 7
Elgullerod
Yugiohboy12
Stormkillers
Tentran
mr. yesyesyes
Demonic

Air:
Galaxy-eyes photon
Mugen Daas
Gravekeeper's90

Mainframe

Waldos and primus keeping up with their deck articles with blackings and supervise heroes respectfully. Both interesting articles worth reading and trying out. The gallery has also seen the activity it always does with M3e/\/\ez313, Revis Island, Shining Escuridao, The ultimate mike, Toto Sakigami, death the kid, primus early, blaster dark and waldosshadow all joined the NTA gallery and shared their wins and experiences with their fellow academy members. Blaster dark and redko have started a graphics shop much like bingos because "me and era are to boss and we over took it and bingo business is changing names+puting text shadow and its over priced" interesting thoughts from redko himself. We will see how many people want to look like they came from twilights.

Tournaments

Team battle tournament launched by Waldosshadow has aroused many peoples interests and will surely be a fun tournament, while the Royal Tournament has finally seen its not so epic finish. The crowd has been wanting quick tourneys to come back into the acad events so we can have more tournaments to keep people interested!
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

Mood : Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th XC0dW

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 am

we never got to duel for the finals.....which is bullshit.....i had to go....and i didnt know it was for it all.....-___-
Back to top Go down
https://ninjatechacademy.forumotion.com
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:08 am

*cough* your full of bullshit *cough*
i said many times we need to duel for the final and you said later then logged out every time -.-
Don't say you didn't know it was for the finals >.>
While you and bingo were duelling i said we need to duel and there was bingo and others there as my proof...at least don't lie about it >.>

and you always have to go ....
Back to top Go down
TD-Shogun
Tester
Tester

Mood : Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th DcZIX

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:40 pm

XD era=lazy mike you know that as well as i do
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Death The Kid

Mood : Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Zp7xA

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Lol, Mike I deleted mine O_o.. Since Redko + Era "over took it" And my my prices are "Over Priced".. x.x..
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
T.G. Librians

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 am

what about myy deck shop
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 am

renji, this academy isnt just about you bro...let mike write his stpires.l..he goodly at them
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 am

and mike, om doing 50000 things at once usually, yugitubin, FB, NTA, DN, music, Excell....bla bla bla lol
Back to top Go down
The ultimate mike

The ultimate mike

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 am

Renji Abarai wrote:
what about myy deck shop

Read the title bro, your deck shop started on july 6th, this newspaper issue talks about events that happened between 9th and 15th of july. And as you can see from the article i didnt write about any deck shop as i felt it wasn't important and wasn't exactly being left behind - your last sell was 15th of july. If next week i feel as though people are starting to forget about it then ill include it in there to remind some people to go out and buy decks.

Death the Kid wrote:
Lol, Mike I deleted mine O_o.. Since Redko + Era "over took it" And my my prices are "Over Priced".. x.x..

I didn't say your graphics shop was still open or closed i simply stated their graphics shop was similar to the one you had since you were the one who started the whole idea.

And umm.thanks era i think lol..hard to understand what you mean by first post but meh lol.
Back to top Go down
TD-Shogun
Tester
Tester

Mood : Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th DcZIX

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:32 pm

haha gotta love that mike
Back to top Go down
Lightsworn Overlord
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lightsworn Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Mikey=Newspaper Extraordinaire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th   Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newspaper issue 3: Mon 9th - Sun 15th
Page 1 of 1